Parqueo will work on most devices with built-in GPS location. If a device does not have GPS location (e.g. some Chromebooks) or GPS location is turned off, Parqueo will not function correctly. If this happens, please enable GPS location settings on your device. You can also access Parqueo on the web, perform all the same functions as through the app - find us at parqueo.space.
Articles in this section
- What does Parqueo do?
- How do I Install Parqueo?
- Do I need to register?
- How can I get help in Parqueo?
- Does Parqueo work across all devices?
- Do I need to allow Parqueo to access my device location?
- Who can offer to rent parking spaces on Parqueo?
- Why do I need to add my personal details?
- Why do I need to enter my vehicle size?
- Why do I need to enter a booking type?