When you sign up as a seller, Parqueo will ask for details of your parking availability when you create your profile. You can enter the following information:
● The location or address of the parking space.
● The type of space, for example garage, driveway, street, yard, parking lot, or something else.
● The vehicle size, which is the biggest type of vehicle the parking space can easily and safely accommodate.
● The security type protecting the parking space, for example a gate, access code, attendant, or something else, including “none.”
● The surface that someone would be parking on, including pavement, gravel, grass, and dirt.
● Further details, including the parking space #, description, access instructions, and photos.
● Payment terms, including the planned duration of the stay and how much you will charge. For example, you could set it at $3 an hour or $15 a day, or even offer parking for longer periods.
You can add further parking or edit existing spaces at any time by selecting “My Spaces” from the menu.